SAP Junior Payroll Associate
|Job Title:||SAP Junior Payroll Associate|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 09:16|
We are looking for a SAP Junior Payroll Associate, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Knowledge in any programming language like ABAP, Java, C, C++
- Able to Solve the issues
- Able to learn SAP-Payroll including the configuration and underlying architecture.
- Ability to operate as a team player.
- Be flexible, willing to learn areas and take on different challenges and jobs to support them.
- Able to demonstrate integrity, professionalism, pro-activity and honesty.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To handle Ops maintenance SAP HCM -Payroll module
- Perform Functional Design Specifications required to deliver development work.
- Prepare functional configuration documents
- Ensure compliance with standards, templates, checklist and guidelines is maintained.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and escalate whenever required.
- Escalate issues related to functionality, development architecture, scoping and deadline to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain productive relationship with team members and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all assigned deliverables are completed on time and to the required level of quality.
- Provide resolution/workaround to the issues and problems escalated to the team.
- Provide regular status reports on assigned tasks to the team lead.
- Engage client, stakeholders for Government policy related change requests
- Conduct training session to user on a required to basis.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002714) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume