SAP IT Business Partner - Sales & Distribution
|Job Title:||SAP IT Business Partner - Sales & Distribution|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 12:12|
We are looking for a SAP IT Business Partner - Sales & Distribution, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Years
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Management or other related course of studies.
- Possess at least 8 years of ERP implementation experience with at least 5 full cycles (SAP or MS Dynamics) across countries.
- Minimum requirement of being in a team lead role in at least 3 end-to-end full cycle ERP projects.
- Competent in the business function and SAP/MS Dynamics.
- Previous experience in consulting, agriculture and/or manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent project management experience
- Respected & trusted by management and staff to make decisive decisions
- Displays strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Experienced in training delivery
- Strong change management (a WHY-NOT mindset) experience
- Willing to develop and coach project team members
- Familiar with legacy systems (good to have)
- Possessing ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities through effective time management.
- Ability to work with a variety of different business and local cultures, will be integral to succeed in this role.
- Person will have to be detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated, responsible & can work independently.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- A positive attitude to continued learning.
- Able to travel extensively during project phases (>50%).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- During ERP Project (Corporate ERP Functional Lead)
- Part of the Asia ERP implementation team as team lead for the business function.
- Be the Change Agent for Asia.
Business Process Harmonization Phase
- Design and harmonize ERP processes with local ITBPs for responsible functional area.
- Introduce harmonized processes to all entities.
- Validate harmonized processes (legal / local) with each entity.
- Define/endorse gaps regarding harmonized processes.
- Document approved changes.
- Mediate/ resolve controversial requirements between different entities.
- Design the ERP template with implementation partner.
- Introduce template to all entities together with implementation partner.
- Validate template against requirements (legal / local) with each entity.
- Define/endorse gaps regarding template scenarios, processes.
- Ensure lean template functionality.
- Document approved changes.
- Mediate / resolve controversial requirements between different entities.
- Able to challenge implementation partner on ERP solutioning.
- Create local test cases with Local ITBP and coordinate testing with Test Lead.
- Perform tests, check results and sign off test results jointly with Local ITBP.
Training Phase (with support from implementation partner)
- Define and create / localize training material with Local ITBP / Local Key User.
- Conduct Train-the-Trainer training.
Support Go-Live Phase & hand-over to Local ITBP & Local Key Users
Business as Usual
- Interface between IT and business function.
- First point of contact for business function on IT matters (apart from user helpdesk).
- Ensure uniformity of execution of IT policies and strategies.
- Ensure compliance to information security matters.
- Provide strategic consulting and guidance to IT initiatives within the business function.
- Lead IT solution projects and user testing exercise.
- Lead and ensure IT process governance.
- Key contact person for IT incident management.
- Responsible for IT budget and spend for the business function.
- Be the gatekeeper for all change requests for his/her respective business function.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001246) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume