SAP IFRS17 Solution Architect
|Job Title:||SAP IFRS17 Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 14:49|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP IFRS17 Solution Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 1 Month
- With atleast 6 Years SAP Experience
- Have experience implementing IFRS17 project based on SAP FPSL project.
- Should be familiar with:
-> IFRS17 business requirement,
-> SAP FPSL architecture and functionality,
-> SAP Active Implementation Approach.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design IFRS17 solution and architecture based on customer's requirement.
- Elaborate details about the IFRS17 solution, Prerequisites before Implementation Project, Key Success Factors and Lessons Learned,
- Key Architecture Decisions, and other project management topics, etc.
- Preparing materials for customer workshop, presenting to customer, answer questions during workshop and follow up next action items.
- Will be considered as the main solution architect and key functional consultants once project starts.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000850) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume