SAP HR Functional Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP HR Functional Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 17:34|
We are looking for a SAP HR Functional Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-5 years of SAP HR Functional analysis and testing experience
- Open to Junior SAP HR Functional profiles
- Primary Skill: SAP HCM On Premise Human Capital Managemen
- Experience with SAP especially HR/HCM module.
- Experience with IT project implementation work.
- Experience with system production support and problem resolution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Implement CR (Change-Request):
- Prepare plan with key milestones for CR delivery.
- Prepare Design Solution Preview.
- Gather detailed user requirements.
- Itemize Design Considerations, affected/new design documentation.
- Analyse detailed requirements and create detailed design solutioning, articulating the system to-be changes for authority and business user audience.
- Perform presentation of Solution Preview, review with client.
- Create/amend Design Documentation, review with client.
- Explain the solutioning to the Build (programmers) team and assist with functional input (so that Build Team can perform the required code/authorisation changes).
- Create Test Package, and review with Authority.
- Perform configuration changes, product test.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Test). Follow-up with necessary administration (including sign-off papers), to deploy CR to production.
Provide Production Support:
- Investigate system problems.
- If investigated to be a defect, to liaise with the Build team and provide functional inputs (so that Build team can fix the defect), and test the functionality after fix.
- Perform data profiling and/or patching.
- Provide IA (Impact Assessment) for request of new CR (Change-Request) assessments within SLA.
- Perform product testing for periodic SAP system upgrade/patch).
- Address authority-counterparts enquiries / escalated issues timely.
- Continuously gain knowledge on designated business process area to work towards being an SME.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002090) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume