SAP HCM Senior Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP HCM Senior Consultant|
|Contact Name:||DAG (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 18:25|
We are looking for a SAP HCM Senior Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months (extendable)
- Developing custom (not packaged) integrations for EC and/or RM experience
- 5+ years of experience developing integration SuccessFactors environment
- SuccessFactors module certifications in one module or equivalent experience.
- Highly experienced on SAP CPI and/or Boomi with SuccessFactors experience
- 3-5 years of Human Resource business experience or familiarity with key Human Resources concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Business desired but not required
- Skilled in technology coupled with business acumen to compliment system consulting.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Analytical and solutions oriented; ability to solve complex problems by providing detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems/complex situations.
- Ability to build personal relationships with clients and peers while inspiring and motivating others.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Assembles and develops talent by creating a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create custom CPI/Boomi integrations for SuccessFactors
- Provide support on SuccessFactors EC and/or RM API
- Creating SFAPI accounts
- Setting up API RBP permissions, creating test records and the like
- Develop a strong understanding of and analyzes clients’ business requirements and objectives; develops system configurations to satisfy client needs.
- Troubleshoot and find resolution of assigned system defects.
- Provide quality control of consultant configurations, in order to meet client deliverables.
- Perform unit-testing of integrations
- Partner with project managers and Technical Leads to ensure project work is kept within budget.
- Adhere to software implementation standards and best practices.
- Participate in weekly internal team meetings.
- Increase knowledge of modules and best practices.
- Accurately track and report time and expenses.
- Coach junior consultants on project implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001466) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume