SAP Golang Developer for Internal Cloud Native Product
|Job Title:||SAP Golang Developer for Internal Cloud Native Product|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2021 09:00|
We are looking for a SAP SAP Golang Developer for Internal Cloud Native Product, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5.5 Months
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional work in Golang
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Good understanding of software engineering and systems modeling methodologies
- Experience and ability to apply OO Design Principles
- Experience in agile software development and delivery (test first development and pair programing are a plus)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibities:
- As a compliance developer you will contribute to the newly founded compliance technology unit within T&I SAP Business Technology Platform which will address technology compliance cross-concerns across T&I and the enterprise.
- The diverse team setup complements core expert skill sets in the areas of technology architecture, platform architecture, application architecture as well as architecture processes, community and education.
- Our services run on leading cloud providers, they are based on Kubernetes, written in Golang and take advantage of SAP HANA analytical power.
- Key responsibilities include building highly automated, highly available and distributed backend services for all internal products.
- Contribute to the team’s backlog applying programing practices such as test-driven development, clean code and pair programing.
- In addition, regular engagement in support, operation and partnership with other teams and experts from compliance technology organization is expected to ensure business continuity of the services.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002538) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's