SAP Golang Backend Developer
|Job Title:||SAP Golang Backend Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 10:26|
We are looking for a SAP Golang Backend Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Expert Developer (Experience 7+ years)
- Golang backend developer with cloud native mindset to build the service mesh of meshes for SAP.
- Decent background knowledge in the mentioned technologies are beneficial.
- Solid Golang experience is needed to support this greenfield project to extend Kubernetes/Istio and create a new platform product for SAP.
- Excellent development skills in Golang (minimum 3 years of professional work)
- Experience with Kubernetes and container technology
- Experience working in agile software development processes (Scrum)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, and highly adaptable
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Our focus is on security aspects to be delivered from the central mesh of meshes to help all consumer to natively comply to security and compliance topics.
- Support the team to build and develop a mesh of meshes
- We work with Istio/Envoy, SPIFFE/SPIRE, OPA (open policy agent) and many other tools, products and services.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002850) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume