SAP Funds Management Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Funds Management Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 16:36|
We are looking for a SAP Funds Management Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5.5 Months
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Government Enterprise Resource Planning (GovERP) is a common whole-of-government ERP system for Australian Federal government agencies to replace the multiple ECC systems that are in need of upgrading across multiple agencies.
- The core of GovERP will be based on the contemporary SAP S/4 HANA technology, and will also include edge solutions (implemented in a phased approach) to supplement core systems capabilities.
- The role of Finance consultant and Funds management consultant are to assist the Department of Finance and the current SAP team to build the ‘Demonstrable Build 1.0’ which will be used both to provide key input to the Explore fit-gap workshops to be run early in 2021, and as an accelerator to the GovERP shared service template.
- The template will be used as a basis to onboard up to 5 hubs and 70 agencies to a common back-room process.
- The scope of Demonstrable Build 1.0 includes core gaps not covered by Best Practices such as Funds Management.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001972) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume