SAP Functional Consultant (PP/PM/QM)
|Job Title:||SAP Functional Consultant (PP/PM/QM)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 12:42|
We are looking for a SAP Functional Consultant (PP/PM/QM), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong knowledge in SAP PP or SAP PM or SAP QM.
- Expert customizing experience in SAP PP or SAP PM or SAP QM
- Experience in complete master data configuration and have knowledge in complete Production cycle.
- Experience in complete configuration of SAP PP components like MRP, CRP and other.
- Strong knowledge in cross functional areas and integration touch points between PP, PM, QM, MM, CO and other modules.
- Must have previously proven experience of both discrete and repetitive production process models and be able to configure and set up both within SAP/PP
- Experience on SAP SD or MM Pricing is a plus
- Proven experience in 3+ full cycle implementations.
- Strong cross module integration knowledge.
- 2 Years of Domain experience desirable.
- Experience in Conducting Blueprinting workshops/ Functional Specifications /High-Level Solution Design / Detail Design Solution documents, Conducting integration tests, UAT and training sessions.
- Be able to quickly understand and adopt to new business processes and work alongside other functional consultants to effectively drive customer requirements.
- Assume responsibility and assist at various levels of project implementation life cycle.
- Should possess strong business acumen with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Bachelors in Engineering or MBA (Marketing / Finance) or MSc (Computer Science) or any other equivalent professional degree. Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint is must
- 6 – 8 years of overall working experience with a minimum of one year domain experience and 5 plus years of SAP implementation experience. Functional Lead/Architect level experience is a plus.
- Should be willing to travel onsite on short notices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with business teams to learn and understand business processes
- Provide input to business operations, blueprint teams for continuous improvement
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001541) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume