SAP FSCM Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP FSCM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 14:32|
We are looking for a SAP FSCM Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 11 Months
- Principle Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 6+ Years)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
10+ years of enterprise architecture (business & IT) experience
Business process expertise in one or more areas across a customer's value chain
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support customer in defining and planning their Intelligent Enterprise roadmap, using as much of standard SAP processes and content, with a focus on Customer Experience.
- Support customer to accelerate their projects and roadmap execution, by supporting the set-up of Design Advisory Board providing directions and guidance.
- Participate in Design Advisory Services delivery to guide and advise customer in the execution of projects and programs.
- Support customer to align project and program execution with their strategy. DESIGN – Customer will design processes and work on implementations. Partners may have a role in this, as well as SAP, where we safeguard their success. As part of your role, together with a team, you:
- Support customer in their business, process, and technology designs, by aligning the work of a team of architects.
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with customer IT and business executives
- Work effectively across multiple functions and teams to define clear requirements to achieve business outcomes
- Guide customer teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modelling disciplines
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on SAP solution value
- Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003025) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume