SAP Finance Business Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Finance Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 12:37|
We are looking for a SAP Finance Business Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-3 E2E project implementations.
- Main lead consultant independent in driving change requests and projects end-to-end.
- Experience with intercompany processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The SAP Finance Business Analyst an integral part of the SAP Lumileds Center of Excellence translating business requirements into IT solutions.
- The SAP Finance Business Analyst is balancing out of the box solutions versus specific business requirements minimizing customizations and understands business processes E2E organization and objectives and is able to translate these into IT solutions maximizing added value.
- The SAP Finance Business Analyst is a counterpart of the Business Process Owner for functional requirements and works together with all involved parties within IT.
- The SAP Finance Business Analyst is also covering 2nd & 3rd level support, including problem management and continuous improvements, with as primary goal business can rely on a fully functional chain of IT components for running their business.
- Collaborates with the business and IT stakeholders to elaborate on the requirements and is early involved in the solution design and estimations
- Build effective and productive key business stakeholder relationships (including Business Process owners)
- Understands how the IT solution supports the Business process E2E
- Analyze main business processes and requirements and translate into IT solutions Responsible to maximize the use and acceptance of standard / catalogue based solutions to support business needs driving industry best practices processes
- Determine what functionality is required in terms of design, structure and configuration, in line with internal guidelines and procedures, in order to translate the IT requirements into an optimum IT solution Ongoing validation of deliverables against requirements
- Flexible responds to shifting business needs and requirements
- Program, document and maintain (parts of) the IT solution, based on current design methods and techniques, in order to ensure that the product runs according to the specifications.
- Test, analyze test results and repair new IT solutions in a development, test and production environment, in order to develop an IT solution that can be implemented.
- Prioritize solution implementation steps according to the most crucial business process improvements, in order to structure the development process.
- Identify business benefits versus cost of design, building and implementation, in order to realize cost-effective IT solutions.
- Train key users, ensure the availability of training, and support material.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002603) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume