SAP FICO Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP FICO Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 10:57|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP FICO Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months (Extendable)
- With 7-9 years total experience
- With 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Have multiple end-to-end implementation experience in FICO (End to end: Establish scope/requirements, design, build, test, train, deploy and provide go-live support, including month end closing support.
- Must have functional experience: Controlling, Profitability Analysis, New GL and Accounts Payable.
- Good to have: Experience in working with interfaces to/from external non SAP ECC applications.
- Good to have: Working knowledge in ABAP. Resource will not be expected to perform ABAP development.
- Good understanding how the applications work technically and is able to work closely with assigned developers.
- SAP FICO
- SAP: Controlling, Profitability Analysis, New GL and Accounts Payable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily will be responsible for Run-the-business (RTB) support for FI/CO stream within the FNCA team. Emphasis will be on Controlling and General Ledger and integration with CO/GL.
- Handle new change requests either from existing Business-As-Usual (BAU) or requirements impacting COPA/GL coming from new projects.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000662) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume