SAP FICO Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP FICO Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 14:12|
We are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong conceptual knowledge in SAP FICO.
- Expert customizing experience in AA , AR, AP and GL
- Expert customizing experience in Cost Element Accounting, Cost Centre accounting, COPA, Product Costing and ML with Actual Costing
-> Actual cost component split Structuring value chains
-> Costing run with single and multilevel price calculation
-> Special account determination in Material Ledger
-> Integration of actual costing and profitability analysis
- Must have previously proven experience of both discrete and repetitive production process models and be able to configure and set up both within CO
- Have strong understanding of integration with other SAP modules: PP, PM, MM, SD, QM etc.
- Proven experience in 3+ full cycle implementations.
- 2 Years of Domain experience desirable.
- Experience in Conducting Blueprinting workshops/ Functional Specifications /High-Level Solution Design / Detail Design Solution documents, Conducting integration tests, UAT and training sessions.
- Be able to provide inputs for pre-sales initiatives as subject matter expert & assist customer demos.
- Be able to quickly understand and adopt to new business processes and work alongside other functional consultants to effectively drive customer requirements.
- Assume responsibility and assist at various levels of project implementation life cycle.
- Should possess strong business acumen with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to tailor communications for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint is must.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Information Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with business teams to learn and understand business processes
- Provide input to business operations, blueprint teams for continuous improvement
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001542) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume