SAP FC Downstream
|Job Title:||SAP FC Downstream|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 14:02|
We are looking for a SAP FC Downstream, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5 Months (Extendable)
- Consultant having SAP Ariba guided buying functional experience
- Strong experience in P2P/P2O, Invoice Pro, Spot Quote, Ariba Network, Ariba Integration Tool (Ariba Network Adaptor, SAP Business Suite Add-On)
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Ariba business users on all the modules of SAP Ariba.
- Validate all required integrations including temporary integration points
- Support change management and conduct end user testing.
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Interact with local team and function teams.
- Work with end users to deploy the solution
- Incident management and SLA management.
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Issues and risk management related to location deployment
- Write Functional specifications and review with Architects.
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Follows the governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000979) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's