SAP EWM Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP EWM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 14:56|
We are looking for a SAP EWM Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 1 Week
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide advisory services to customer to analyse, debug and proposed recommendation to resolve current EWM issues.
- Onsite EWM functional consultant
- Conduct workshop sessions with key users to understand current EWM issues
- Understand current customizing setup in EWM module
- Perform root cause analysis
- Provide recommendation to resolve current EWM issues
- Provide knowledge transfer to customer's SAP team
- Issues brought up:
-> For picking where there are a mixture of high-rack areas (picked by using forklifts) and ASRS areas, there is a difference in timing for picking and retrieval to goods issue area. The former is slower than the latter resulting in difficulty of tracking delivery stock in goods issue area.
-> Some stocks are not putaway fast enough which results in delayed picking. Not sure if cross-docking is being used. If not, perhaps this can be considered. Otherwise it could be due to other issues.
-> Cycle count at night to correct stock quantity but postings stuck in queue. Initially due to open warehouse requests for other warehouse activities but after clearing these, there are still errors. Need more information on the errors encountered.
- There is also an ongoing initiative by client looking into optimization of warehouse processes by focusing on the problem areas and pain points in order to resolve operational issues in the long run and adopt industry best practice where applicable.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001065) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume