SAP ERP/SF EC Localization Maintenance
|Job Title:||SAP ERP/SF EC Localization Maintenance|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 16:36|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP ERP/SF EC Localization Maintenance, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 3-6 years of SAP experience
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Deliver documented market requirements identified along with legal supporting and clarifications from legal authorities where applicable including the Gap analysis for respective SAP solutions.
- Participate in Requirement and Design review sessions and provide required clarifications.
- Perform acceptance testing for solution validations.
- Provide clarifications on country specific use cases / queries at SAP systems.
- Provide Expert knowledge support on validating readiness for new localization deliveries in the area of SAP ERP, SAP S4HANA, SAP Success Factors, SAP Concur, SAP by Design etc.
- Document legal and reporting requirements for Vietnam. Identify gaps or functionality needed to be meet the legal and statutory requirements in Vietnam
- Support translations and validations of local language for SAP solutions
- If needed liaise with local authorities to validate regulations/laws related to localization.
- Provide expert knowledge support to SAP incidents if needed
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001251) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume