SAP Enterprise asset management (EAM)
|Job Title:||SAP Enterprise asset management (EAM)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2022 17:53|
We are looking for an SAP Enterprise asset management (EAM), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5 Months
- Senior Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 3-6 Years)
- Oil and Gas industry focused SAP Enterprise Asset Management consultant is needed with expertise in the areas of Asset Management, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Quality management, production planning Module.
- Expertise to handle WCM (Work Clearance Management), LAM (Linear Asset Management), Turnaround/Shutdown/Outage Maintenance, Engineering Changes, Management of Change, Incident Management etc.
- Expertise to handle CAPITAL PROJECTS related Development and Improvements.
- Exposure in EAM Integration/interface techniques with Other Third Party Tools.
- Hands On Experience with Project Tools oracle primavera, Microsoft Projects.
- Integration of PM/MM with other SAP modules (FI/CO/PP/QM/IM/PS)
- SAP Configuration knowledge in Asset Management, Plant Maintenance Objects and use of Notifications, Orders (Breakdown, Planned, Internal and External, Refurbishment, Preventive), Confirmations, Completion Confirmations, Permits, Task List, Plans (Single Cycle, Strategy), Maintenance Items, Technical Objects, Functional Locations, Equipment, Bills of Material (Equipment and Material) and Inspection Lot Creation.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review the AS-IS custom design for Oil & Gas Up and Down stream areas of Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Quality management, production planning and provide critical analysis of the AS-IS design.
- Provide the TO-BE Reference Architecture Design for SAP S/4 HANA EAM solutions based on the best practices of Oil & Gas.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003142) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume