SAP Engineer (f/m/d) for SAP Jam Tenant Migration
|Job Title:||SAP Engineer (f/m/d) for SAP Jam Tenant Migration|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 12:58|
We are looking for a SAP Engineer (f/m/d) for SAP Jam tenant migration, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 8 Months
- Consultant with Minimum IT Experience 2-4 year
- Required skills:
-> Unix/Linux and operating system principles
-> Network architecture, e.g. TCP/IP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, load balancing
-> Shell scripting, bash
-> Git, github
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this
- You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and log analysis to identify and solve complex support issues involving multiple software components and request processing layers.
- The tenant migration activity is primarily a system engineer activity and requires several operations and scripts to be run in a Linux environment on distributed systems.
- You will work closely with experts from the Jam DevOps team and can consult with them at any point in time.
- Support for the Jam DevOps and Engineering team to migrate tenants between data centers.
- Tenants need to be migrated between different data centers and/or integrated to different SuccessFactors / BizX instances. This involves the copy of data between sites and performing various configuration changes in distributed setups.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002389) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume