SAP EHS Developer
|Job Title:||SAP EHS Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 13:33|
We are looking for a SAP EHS Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Consultants with implementation experience in SAP Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and SAP Risk Assessment with at-least two end to end implementation cycle.
- Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs and meet business needs.
- Experience on SAP writing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, business add-ins (BADI#s), BAPI ALE, and IDOC or other EDI related settings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and test SAP Environmental Management and Risk Assessment Modules.
- Perform data migration and be eligible to configure, conceptualize and test processes on Emission Management, Compliance Requirements, Permit Management, Risk Assessment and Manage EHS Risk by Identifying, evaluating and monitoring risks.
- Lead team to deliver the necessary EHS requirements.
- Provide support for SAP EHS module to business users.
- Design and build SAP EHS solutions & perform maintenance and support.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002804) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume