SAP EDI / PI / Integration-EMEA Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP EDI / PI / Integration-EMEA Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 15:32|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP EDI / PI / Integration-EMEA Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- with 3-6 years of SAP experience
- Understanding of PEPPOL standard BIS 3A, 28A, 42A, 36A used in Ordering scenario.
- Experience in handling standard iDoc and transfer via PEPPOL UBL medium is a definite advantage.
- EDI in ERP sales ordering scenario and relevant proposal drafting experience is a must.
- Deep understanding of the NSO NODO SMISTAMENTO ORDINI regulation and mandated requirements.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Task: Be able to discuss with the customer for blueprint and gather business requirement.
- Liaise with onsite Chinese resources and pass on configuration/development functional specifications.
- Perform testing and interconnectivity to NSO platform.
- Golive support until the end of Oct 2019.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000882) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's