SAP EAM/ Plant Maintenance Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP EAM/ Plant Maintenance Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 17:06|
We are looking for a SAP EAM/ Plant Maintenance Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 1.5 Months
- Required skills and experience: EAM Plant Maintenance It is necessary to work in the Australian time zone
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SAP will provide Services to assist Prime Contractor with a proof of concept (POC) in the area of Condition Based Monitoring to support the analysis of condition and usage data to provide actionable information.
- The service includes the mock-up of and prototyping a CBM Software System (CBMSS), using the Dingo Trakka Defence solution, to track Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) data from the POC target platform – HAWKEI armoured vehicles.
- SAP will provide prototyping design, prototype build, and deployment of the SAP solution to support the Prime Contractor in their broader proof of concept.
- The SAP Service scope includes the following process areas:
-> S/4 Asset Management
-> S/4 Human Capital Management
-> Intelligent Asset Management
-> Integration with Dingo Trakka
-> Identity Management SAP’s scope of services is based on supporting the design, build, and deployment of the SAP product suite required to support the proof of concept.
- Those products include:
-> SAP S/4HANA 1809 (via a fully activated Best Practice appliance)
-> Including Asset Management and HCM module activation and configuration
-> SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN)
-> SAP Predictive Maint and Engineering (PME)
-> SAP Asset Strategy & Performance Mgt (ASPM)
-> SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI)
-> SAP Identity Authentication Services (IAS)
-> SAP IoT Services (IoT)
-> SAP HANA Spatial
-> SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
-> SAP Cloud Portal The SAP consultants will guide the Prime Contractor regarding the technical and/or functional design and perform agreed activities, such as design validation workshops and contribute to design decisions.
- SAP consultants will assist the Prime Contractor to deploy the agreed SAP Proof of Concept design.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002126) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume