SAP Development Support Engineer for SAP Jam Collaboration
|Job Title:||SAP Development Support Engineer for SAP Jam Collaboration|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2021 10:20|
We are looking for a SAP Development Support Engineer for SAP Jam Collaboration, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Application Support - E3 - Consultant (SAP Experience 2+ years)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical.
- 2+ years of experience in software development and engineering.
- Good knowledge of modern programming language, OOP concepts.
- Have a solid foundation with relational database and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of cloud native development, understanding of scalable micro-services, design pattern, CI/CD.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, BDD, TDD, software refactoring and other engineering best practices is preferable.
- Dare to take challenges and work efficiently in emergency situations.
- Experience with Ruby-on-Rails is a plus.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fast feedback and full ownership on customer incidents.
- Fast troubleshooting and log analysis to identify and solve customer issues involving multiple software components and request processing layers.
- Provide high quality fix for SAP Jam Collaboration and well document the changes.
- Customer oriented and good communication with global customers.
- Work closely with local and global engineering teams to promote customer issue resolving.
- Self-motivated, open minded and ability to learn new areas and technologies quickly.
- Participate in the regular on-call rotation with compensation.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002779) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's