SAP Development - Product Related
|Job Title:||SAP Development - Product Related|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:35|
We are looking for a SAP Development - Product Related, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5 Months
- E2 - Developer (Development Experience more than 3 years)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Very deep knowledge and practical experience in software programming
- A solid foundation in node.js with minimum 2 years experience is required.
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and principles of Object-Oriented design
- Understanding of databases and web application servers
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developers (writing code, programming) who contribute to standard development of SAP standard products 3rd party resources primarily doing node.js development for SAP applications.
- The daily will include coding of missing pieces, bug fixing and communication with consumption teams.
- All projects which have direct impact to a SAP product are ""product related"
- Participate in a central project for SAP Analytics Cloud and will be part of a successful team of talented software developers.
- The project team is providing a modern node.js framework which is adopted by many application teams.
- The daily work will include development of own sub routines, trouble shooting, bug fixing and communication with teams adopting the framework.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002560) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume