SAP Development Expert for Service Mesh Security (GOLANG, Kubernetes, ISTIO)
|Job Title:||SAP Development Expert for Service Mesh Security (GOLANG, Kubernetes, ISTIO)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 11:09|
We are looking for an SAP Development Expert for Service Mesh Security (GOLANG, Kubernetes, ISTIO), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Expert Developer (Development Experience more than 7 Years)
- Good degree in computer science, software engineering or similar (Bachelor/Master)
- Professional expertise in Security and Cybersecurity (Certificates, PKI)
- Experience with Kubernetes, ISTIO and Envoy
- Experience working in agile software development processes (Scrum)
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, and highly adaptable
- Curiosity and track record for quickly learning new technologies, concepts and tools
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Development Expert you will contribute to the Platform Security Engineering unit within the Security Control Plane department. Our diverse team setup complements core expert skill sets in the areas of security architecture, software development and architecture as well as project management.
- The team is looking for a Development Expert (f/m/d) for building a zero-trust platform for cloud security in the SAP-wide service mesh, leveraging native hyperscaler primitives, and providing secure modernized cloud application architecture equipped with SAP-necessary observability.
- Increasing innovation and productivity, lowering costs and becoming provably compliant at any given point in time.
- You will conduct practical work on designing new security capabilities for the SAP service mesh and putting them to life collaboratively within the Security Control Plane and together with other BTP Core teams.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002512) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's