SAP Data Archival Project Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Data Archival Project Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 16:47|
We are looking for a SAP Data Archival Project Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: SAP
- Experience in SAP Data Archiving
- Implementation on SAP ILM (Retention Management/ Retention Warehouse, data Archiving/ Document archiving/ Print list archiving/ Dart -Strong knowledge of archiving concepts on SAP R/3, ECC 6.0
- EHP8 /SOH/ S/4 HANA
- Addressing ILM Process requirements like Custom enhancement & reports for Archive data Application Maintenance support like Tickets/ Change Requests Implementation life cycle Initiation & coordination Design, Build, UT, SIT, UAT support with direct interaction to business
- Knowledge of Best practices and previous experience in supporting archiving projects
- Knowledge of Archiving Server tools & Software -Team Management & Client engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills plus ability to deliver under tight timelines Good to have skills (Optional)
- Working knowledge of client Delivery Methods
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge on SAP BI Archiving Concepts would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on emerging technologies like GDPR, Informatica SAND (SAP BI nearline), SAP ILM 7.02/7.03 would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages the end-to-end delivery of Archival solution implementation from performing analysis, gathering requirements, develop/implement solutions, test, deployment and post deployment warranty.
- Create the detailed implementation plan and the various activities that needs to be performed.
- Engage client and conduct the requirement confirmation sessions Ensures that implementation deliverables are submitted within the Service Level Agreement and that implementation timelines are met.
- Review and evaluate solution to ensure that the team delivers a holistic design that meets client's needs.
- Identify project risks and escalate it to the appropriate levels plus come out with the mitigation approach for it.
- Lead the archival team Create monthly project report to be submitted to client. Create weekly PMT sharing slides and present the progress of project to client
- Coordinate and lead the deployment/ cutover and stabilize the system Track the various payment milestones for the project and accordingly seek client approvals on it.
- Maintain professional and good working relationships with clients and other e-HR team members
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002091) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume