SAP Data Analyst
|Job Title:||SAP Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 12:21|
We are looking for a SAP Data Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 2 to 3 years working in Excel for automation & data analysis using – Power query, ETL, using Advanced charting, VB script, Macros , Pivot tables and pivot reporting, conditional formatting.
- 1 to 2 year experience building executive reports for management , project and programs level - using MS office/PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Jira and JQL querying. Microsoft SharePoint, MS teams, Office
- Good understanding agile methodology
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to build dashboard using various data sources is a plus
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements and develop automated analytical solutions using excel
- Read data from various data sources either manually or via scripting - (Excel, SharePoint lists, Jira CSV export) , merge and manipulate data sets and create dashboard and forecasting in excel.
- Provide insights and valuable outputs of information from the various sets of data.
- Create dashboard and presentations on PowerPoint for weekly, monthly or ad hoc reports
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002861) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume