SAP Consultant (IBP)
|Job Title:||SAP Consultant (IBP)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224 )|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 12:50|
We are looking for a SAP Consultant (IBP), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 10+ years of SAP implementation experience (5 + - 6+ years)
- 5+ years of APO Demand planning and SNP Implementation experience. (A few years)
- 2+ full life cycle IBP implementations experience
- 2 years – 3 years of demand planning experience is a plus
- Skill: Enterprise Platform & Solutions : SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead business requirement discussion with Client to Implement Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning, Reporting Business process using IBP S&OP, Demand, supply and response, Inventory, Control Tower modules.
- Design and implement complex supply chain solutions as per Industry best practices.
- Design & Build Authorization Roles, Permission Filters as per Organisation Design
- Design & Build Heuristics, Optimizer, Order Confirmation, Constrained Forecasting Process, Deployment, Demand Prioritization & Allocation processes
- Integrate IBP solutions with BW, Cognos, BPC and other 3rd party planning solutions
- Integrated / Data conversion of historical data mapping, NPI process, Statistical forecasting, and system design for S&OP, collaborative forecast, Proportion factors, aggregation and dis aggregation.
- HCI Integration from and to IBP with SAP and non-SAP system
- SDI Integration with SAP and Non SAP systems
- Develop SCOR based KPI’s around Supply Chain processes.
- Generic Skills:
-> Interact with multiple levels within organization, including executive leadership
-> Perform an assessment of the organizational needs
-> Build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
- Industry Specific Skills across any vertical :
-> Demand Planning process knowledge
-> Understanding of various Statistical Forecasting Model, bottom up demand planning processes, Top Down Management review processes etc.
-> Understanding New Product Introduction process, Phase in & Phase out process and various touch points with other supply chain processes
-> Understanding of Product segmentation strategies (ABC / XYZ etc.)
-> Distribution Planning / Inventory Planning process knowledge
-> Understanding of the Supply Chain Network of the organisation
-> Understanding of 3PL and 4PL strategies
-> Inventory Holding policies and methods to reduce working capital investment
-> WH/DC storage capacity management & various pick, pack, loading & unloading processes with FIFO, LIFO strategies.
-> Understanding of Inventory cycle counting process
-> Production Planning and scheduling process knowledge
-> Understanding of capacity leveling, work center planning, shift planning
-> Short Term integration with production scheduling, raw material ware housing, inventory planner
-> Understanding of packing and dispatching functions
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001391) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's