SAP BRIM-Arch Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP BRIM-Arch Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 11:59|
We are looking for a SAP BRIM-Arch Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 7 Months
- CC,CA, CI : anyone who are proficient in the 3 modules will be a good match. But anyone be proficient in solution design and configuration of two of them and be familiar with the other one can also be considered.
- Ability to lead a team of analysts and developers to adopt a complex business process
- Theme park, Entertainment or Retail industry experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions.
- Following modules are included in scope: SAP Contract Accounting(CA), SAP Convergent Charging (CC), SAP Subscription Order Management (SOM), SAP Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Convergent Mediation(CM), as well as integration with surrounding business systems.
- Responsible for building one platform to provide capability of revenue recognition and reconciliation per business rule.
- Architect solutions that drive functional consultant team efficiently.
- Lead blueprinting and requirement gathering phases
- Lead the design and configuration of functionality in related SAP BRIM product.
- Engage stakeholders in evaluating opportunities for both process and system improvements.
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions in accordance with business requirements.
- Works closely with PM to ensure process consistency across processes and systems
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001303) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's