SAP BO Developer
|Job Title:||SAP BO Developer|
|Contact Name:||DAG (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:24|
We are looking for a SAP BO Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Good experience in Development of BO Reports (SAP business objects) (ver 4.2 SP07), should have strong technical background in BO, should be very strong with Quality and Testing
- Must have a very strong business analyst background in order to effectively work directly with the client to discuss Business Requirements and provide end user training.
- Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Technologies: SAP Business Objects, Data Services, Information Steward, Change Data Capture.
- Experience Architecting and Positioning any combination of these products in a best-practice Enterprise Solution
- Broad SAP BusinessObjects experience including Designing user friendly, high performing, effective and secure BusinessObjects BI solutions /applications /reports using a mix of BusinessObjects tools and technologies including Web Intelligence, Analysis, Dashboards, Universe
- Experience in designing dimensional data model, logical and physical data models, Star/Snowflake Schema
- SAP HANA- nice to have
- Business Rule Framework (BRF +) hands on experience
- SAP ERP project management
- SAP BO experience
- SAP Information Steward Knowledge
- Worked with Banking clients
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installed, Configured, Developed components on SAP Business Objects components - Data Services (DS), SAP Information Steward (IS) and Change Data Capture (CDC) across the Landscape
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Design and Development of Business Intelligence projects.
- Participate in technical solution / feasibility study and proof of concept for SAP BI, BOBJ & HANA product suite.
- Responding to SAP Analytics AD & AM RFI’s, RFP’s and technical solutioning activities.
- Mentoring team in technical and functional challenges.
- User and groups management with complex security requirements which includes the data level restrictions
- Setup the critical MIS scheduling using the BODS and BO reports scheduling.
- Optimized the reports and ETL jobs to improve performance and cost.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002264) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume