SAP BI Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP BI Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 14:02|
We are looking for a SAP BI Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 1.75 Months
- Minimum SAP Experience 6+ Years
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solution strategy and goal: Help Party B build a maintenance operation team mainly based on Party B, build and implement a maintenance system with key users as the first level, IT information personnel as the second level, and SAP company as the third level. In order to gradually reduce maintenance costs.
- Maintenance operations shall ensure the normal operation of the existing system processes and functions, troubleshooting, coaching training and technology transfer.
- The existing system refers to the SAP service contract purchase order number 1 (effective date: September 5, 2018) and the scope of its previous supplementary agreement, regardless of whether the acceptance has been completed, tested by the user, or On-line; including the original system functions, functions within the scope of the contract, the custom items mentioned in the blueprint file that belong to the scope of the SAP system and have been specified in the supplementary agreement between the two parties.
- As the third level, provide follow-up support to Party B's key users and information personnel to assist users in performing business transactions required by the work; familiar with system operations and processes, including monthly settlement assistance and semi-annual report assistance, to make business run smoothly
- Assist system error resolution and troubleshooting, whether it is human error or system bug.
- According to the agreed principle, consultants will be on site to support (onsite), and during the onsite period, according to the actual needs, arrangements will be made for the corresponding information personnel to demonstrate and train the existing system functions to assist the technology transfer; however, Party A does not guarantee the Education level or training progress
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001293) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume