SAP Basis – Security Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP Basis – Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 12:08|
We are looking for a SAP Basis – Security Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- ITSM Systems (e.g. Service Now, Remedy), Office Tools
- Active Directory, LDAP
- SSO methods (Kerberos, X.509 certificates, SAML, OpenId)
- SAP NetWeaver Basis with special focus on high-availability and business continuity aspects
- Experience in configuring SAP 2 factor authentication using SAP Single Sign-on Server
- SAP Focused Run Advanced Security Analytics, SAP Central User Administration, SAP IDM, SAP GRC
- SAP Security Guidelines, SAP Hardening, SAP Security Patching
- Certifications (CISSP, SAP Security Architect)
- Vulnerability Management, Risk assessment
- SIEM, Zero Knowledge
- Proven experience in delivering Automations, and Continual Service Improvements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design SAP Security architecture.
- Design SAP HA/DR architecture, including recovery plans.
- Deployment of SSO/IDM/GRC to large, scaled SAP environments.
- Design and implementation/ consolidation of SAP GRC/ IDM environments.
- Implementation and configuration of Focused Run.
- Introduction/Improvement of security related IT processes.
- Team lead for SAP security experts.
- Implementation / Improvement / Automation of Vulnerability Management and Hardening.
- Manage security / compliance audits.
- Ensuring team compliance to security related policies and processes.
- Design, planning & implementation of tools for SIEM, tainting protection and fraud prevention for SAP.
- Design, planning & Implementation of roles and segregation of duties.
- Perform SAP Basis activities.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002261) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume