SAP BASIS Automation Consultant
|Job Title:||SAP BASIS Automation Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 16:47|
We are looking for a SAP BASIS Automation Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With 7-10 Years experience
- Hands on experience in:
-> Automation Technologies: Python, Perl, Saltstack, Go4SAP, LaMa, Frontend Automation, (RPA),
-> Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
-> Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
-> Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Technical: Standardization of SAP Architecture, Designing of High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions, Installing SAP System, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Shadow Databases (Oracle Dataguard, HANA System Replication, MaxDB HotStandby,…), Virtualization, Scalability, SSO/SSL Configuration, SAP Hardening, Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using, Capable of designing and implementing different strategies and procedures (Like System Landscape, System Architecture, Backup Strategy, System Refresh, Patching, Stress/Performance testing etc…), Service Improvements Area , Underlying Infrastructure stack: Hypervisor, Storage, Network.
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and abilities to handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Should work with minimum supervision
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Test planning and supervision
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an SAP Basis Automation Consultant, you are responsible for designing and standardizing the SAP Automation solution on both on-premise as well as in the cloud.
- You will test new technologies and create Proof of Concepts around them.
- You will work with the client to understand their need from new or existing technologies.
- You will create Work instructions for new technologies / functions before they are implemented in existing or new environments.
- You will transfer new technologies into the existing operations.
- You will optimize the existing SAP System architecture in the Datacenter.
- Driving automation using state-of-art automation platforms like SaltStack
- Proven SAP systems delivery and/or system administration knowledge across the suite of major SAP applications & versions.
- You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
- You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Automation of Technical delivery of SAP Basis, HANA and Oracle administration activities for production support environments
- Analyze reoccurring Incidents, Problem tickets and provide automation recommendation / solution for a permanent fix.
- Train the users (end and key users) and prepare training material if required in order to ensure a smooth transition to the new system/process for the users
- Create and maintain knowledge repository for issues resolved, encourage team members to add knowledge based on their experience and assist in building useful documents in order to leverage the knowledge gained over the years in relevant areas.
- Resolve simple common issues with speed and accuracy, understand issue and analyse root cause through direct customer interaction. Bring expertise in package/system/solution to resolve complex issues and cross functional issues and communicate with clients effectively in order to resolve customer issues with greater efficiency and accuracy
- Analyse the requirements by demonstrating strong process/solution/ product knowledge, understanding of the business/IT scenario, understanding of constraints in implementation and technology. Participate in JAD sessions, review the solution from end to end process perspective with implications in related functional/product areas and arrive at solution alternatives to bridge the gap in order to deliver detailed TO BE design flows, Configuration Sheets, detailed Functional/process/system specification documents, Fit Gap analysis and other supporting documents to describe the solution design.
- Follow the steps for deployment as envisaged in the project plan, foresee possible cutover issues and plan for them proactively. Resolve data migration issues, resolve cut over user issues with speediness and coordinate among other team members for deployment activities in order to ensure a smooth go live to new processes or product or system for the customer.
- To shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Guide team(s) on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope
- Implement automations for significant reduction in manual efforts, it is essential to have hands-on experience.
- Create and publish knowledge base articles and contribute to knowledge management activities in the service.
- Analyze reoccurring Incidents, Problem tickets and provide recommendation / solution for a permanent fix.
- Identify automation opportunities amongst daily tasks and provide inputs for script development.
- Train and mentor L1/L2 on complex activities to cater to the next in-line support chain
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002392) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume