SAP BASIS Administrator
|Job Title:||SAP BASIS Administrator|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 15:47|
We are looking for a SAP BASIS Administrator, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Implement and maintain the multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (development, test, training and production).
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
- Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
- Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies.
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Apply and migrate SAP maintenance (hot packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
- Develop and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Provide status reports for projects to management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge (installing...) of Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, and Linux)
- Functional and/or technical knowledge in SAP HANA is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience with SQL, Database Management, Programming, System Administration, Security and Networking Understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MaxDB, DB2 etc. preferred
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP Activate project methodology and accelerators, including RDS and Best Practices
- SAP Certifications preferred
- Solution Manager set up of:
-> Project management
-> EWA set up
-> Process management
-> Requirements management
- Very experienced ABAP AS administration
-> Workload analysis
-> Performance Monitors
-> Memory Management
-> Hardware/Network bottlenecks
-> Table buffering
-> RFC monitoring
- Experienced Hana administration and monitoring via SAP HANA 2.0 cockpit
- Backup and recovery
- Experienced in sizing
- Experienced in HA set up and failover strategy
- Experienced Web Dispatcher set up to SAP SAC cloud or any other cloud integration (C4C or Ariba) using HTTPs
- Software Logistics and change management best practices
- Fiori administration
- CCMS configuration (alerts and monitors)
- Experienced in resolving Spool and printing issues
- Assist security team in setting up, users, roles and profiles
- Knowledge/experience in SARA Knowledge/experience in JAVA AS administration
- Installation of best practices
- Experienced landscape management in Hana
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001309) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume