SAP Banking Project_Technical Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Banking Project_Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 17:20|
We are looking for a SAP Banking Project_Technical Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12.5 Months
- Deep Architectural and Technology Awareness of SAP HANA.
- Technical know-how of SAP LMS.
- Previous successful implementation experience of Intraday Liquidity platform at a bank / financial institution.
- Profound know how of Technical Configurations, Customizations, and integration aspects.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all Technical Tracks towards successful deployment of SAP LMS.
- Play a key role in the Technical Architecture and Design of the IDL solution by developing an understanding of Financial Institution’s requirements and mapping the same against the capabilities of SAP Product offerings.
- Manage business stakeholders and discuss industry best practices while shaping up implementation gaps and technical deployment.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001057) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume