SAP Banking Project_Functional Lead
|Job Title:||SAP Banking Project_Functional Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2019 17:36|
We are looking for a SAP Banking Project_Functional Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12.5 Months
- Deep Functional knowledge in SAP LMS product.
- Previous successful implementation experience of Intraday Liquidity platform at a bank / financial institution.
- Profound industry experience with operational knowledge around Cash management, Treasury
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all Functional Tracks towards successful implementation of SAP LMS.
- Play a key role in the functional design of the IDL solution by developing an understanding of Financial Institution’s requirements and mapping the same against the capabilities of SAP Product offerings.
- Manage business stakeholders and discuss industry best practices while shaping up the product vision and implementation strategy.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001058) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume