SAP Banking Architecture for PAPM
|Job Title:||SAP Banking Architecture for PAPM|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 18:04|
We are looking for a SAP Banking Architecture for PAP, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 4 Months
- Have more than 5 bank cost allocation consulting projects and at least one implementation project experience.
- Fully understanding of bank cost allocation business.
- Understanding the latest bank cost allocation and management accounting solution.
- Have a strong ability of bank cost allocation consultation.
- Able to explain the current usage of domestic banking cost allocation.
- Able to help customer to design suitable and deliverable cost allocation solution.
- Strong presentation skills and PPT writing ability, able to help customers to complete the internal project report at all levels.
- Prefer to know SAP bank cost allocation solution or SAP PaPM product.
- Customer need an interview and a presentation about banking cost allocation.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you arent, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001071) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's