SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant (Sourcing/Contract)
|Job Title:||SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant (Sourcing/Contract)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 14:03|
We are looking for a SAP Ariba Upstream Functional Consultant (Sourcing/Contract), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months (Extendable)
- 3+ years of total relevant work experience in SAP
- Experience in SAP Ariba Upstream
- Experience in at least 2 full SAP life cycle implementation
- Strong Ariba upstream experience, these will be client facing resource who should be able to work with the client team.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba for the modules like Ariba SIPM, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts Management with the process knowledge of Ariba P2P.
- Should have experience in configuring Ariba On Demand specific configurations.
- Should have experience in client facing roles.
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader
- Detailed planning of process implementation
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Provide support during testing, production cutover and post deployment
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000974) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume