SAP Ariba - Resource Manager
|Job Title:||SAP Ariba - Resource Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 12:34|
One of our clients is looking for a SAP Ariba - Resource Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 5.5 Months
- Prior experience in resourcing of consulting teams a plus.
- Experience working in or with the SAP Ariba Customer Value Organization
- Resourcing experience: Procurement of third-party workforce, internal resourcing, and capacity planning
- Alignment with other regional resource managers across the regions
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer services
- Skills in the use of Fieldglass, Microsoft Office solutions including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Smartsheets, Microsoft Teams
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective and efficient APJ regional resourcing operations of the SAP Ariba Customer Value Organization services delivery team.
- Ensure and execute the process of handling resource requests, searching and staffing resources with a high level of efficiency, quality, compliance and discipline.
- Serve as request owner, role owner, searching party, check completeness, and validate requests, conduct 3rd party searches, identify and propose candidates according to staffing processes, help on escalations.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001328) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume