SAP ABAP Development Consultant(WRICEF)
|Job Title:||SAP ABAP Development Consultant(WRICEF)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 12:01|
We are looking for a SAP ABAP Development Consultant(WRICEF), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 3 Months
- Consultant (Minimum SAP Experience 2-4 Years)
- Experience in ABAP OO paradigm and development.
- ABAP Screen programming and Module Pool development.
- Familiar with ALE-IDOC configuration for SAP Business Object.
- Optional : PI/PO interfaces development and adapter configuration.
- Must be able to work during Malaysia time zone
- SAP Certification in relevant module is preferred
(In case you aren't, you should be willing to get SAP Certified within 3 months period from project start date. It is a mandatory requirement for this project and GECO offers a special scheme to facilitate this - You can request for More Information.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing Barcode label and Forms
- Work closely with EWM functional consultants
- Create Technical specification for the WRIFEC objects in scope.
- Provide support UT, SIT and UAT.
- Provide Go-Live Support.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002816) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume