SAP ABAP Developer
|Job Title:||SAP ABAP Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 16:14|
We are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Development experience in one or more programming/scripting languages like Java, ABAP, HTMLS, Java Script, node.js, C, C++, Objective C, C#, ASP, .NET, and PHP among others is a plus.
- Mobility experience including development of an application, familiarity with 10S/android is a plus.
- Experienced workflow, reports, conversions , enhancements and sap script/smart forms using ABAP 00 code IDOC and ALE knowledge or experience
- Experience in Fiori and UIS development and SAP Web IDE
- CDS views
- Expert in data dictionary concepts and STOS
- Knowledge or experience in either JAVA or ABAP adobe forms
- Knowledge in Web Dynpro and ITS (for debugging)
- Experience eCATT and SAP Test Suite"
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects. Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements. Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
- Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project. Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards. Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget. Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001310) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume