Risk Operations Analyst
|Job Title:||Risk Operations Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 16:52|
We are looking for a Risk Operations Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum Diploma in any relevant fields
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service in an office / tech industry environment.
- Risk Management knowledge preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
- Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
- Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
- Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
- Team player capable of proactively learning on the job
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring and securing our client’s platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of our team’s goals.
- Make our client’s platform a safe place to transact online.
- As a Risk Agent, you will assist achieving team goals by ensuring security of our clients’ platform and identifying and eliminating fraud.
- You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets.
- You will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002277) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume