|Job Title:||Relationship Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 12:10|
We are looking for a Relationship Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Client Relationship Building and Management
- Exceptional interactive communication and presentation skills as well as ability to serve as a spokesperson for the Social Media Platform
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision
- Proactively inform & drive engagement for partners & resolve business issues with partners
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking is necessary in this role
- BA/BS degree of higher (Degree in Communications, BA, Marketing) [or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3+ years of experience in partner management / client servicing/ b2b tele sales / account management experience
- Experience in outbound calling is preferred as the process involves 95% calling.
- Background in having worked in entertainment ecosystem and functioning of media partnerships or Digital Marketing/Social Media/Advertising is desirable
- Previous experience of working in the media industry is advantageous
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Become a primary point of contact for the partner and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on the Social Media platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
- Manage strategy, implement and optimize partners' objectives on Social Media
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
- Provide operational day to day support to managed partners
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002129) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume