|Job Title:||Quality Assurance|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 09:43|
We are looking for a Quality Assurance, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- 5+ years proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role, ideally in the financial industry.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Proven knowledge and experience of QA in DevOps and Agile environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven testing approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
- Certified AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extract ticket for a given package (release date).
- Extract related Change records to inform Change Management process of UAT outcome.
- Deploy the test environment (self service).
- Run smoke tests in ACC.
- Run critical non-regression tests for specific deployed components (health check).
- Extract tickets to send to ticket for package composition approval and individual ticket testing.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002349) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume