Project Manager (Retail Engineer)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Retail Engineer)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:24|
We are looking for a Project Manager (Retail Engineer), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Project management experience in software engineering. Past hands-on development experience.
- PMP certification and prior experience of managing e-Commerce projects is a plus.
- Have technical background, with hands-on background in software development and web technologies.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (e.g., JAVA) is required.
- Technically astute and skilled to understand complex issues and participate in discussions with the engineering teams. Be a recognized SME both technically and functionally for the platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To lead a complex multi-functional engineering projects and serve as primary point-of-contact for end-to-end coordination and execution.
- You are responsible for taking the idea from conception to implementation, as well as provide post- production support and define success metrics.
- You will be expected to define the technical requirements, run project schedules, handle project budget, identify risks, and communicate project progress to stakeholders.
- Contribute to and involvement in all phases of software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, analysis, system design, development, testing, deployment, warranty, and post-production support.
- Build detailed and feasible project plans to achieve objectives and track project progress.
- Work with various partners to understand business requirements and help define a high-level solution. Handle project scope while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure quality and security standards are met by the project.
- Be comfortable with both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- You are expected to establish and drive solutions for business requirements, taking ownership for their success – both as part of project delivery and for business outcomes.
- Additionally, define the functional solution considering the business requirements and priorities and balance those against the schedule and technical landscape to implement the best solution.
- You will need to be an experienced, results-oriented technical individual who has a track record of defining and implementing web-based commerce solutions.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002262) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume