|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2022 16:21|
We are looking for a Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 10 Months
- With 7-10 years of experience
- Mandatory Skills: CSM, SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, DevOps Fundamentals, Project Management
- Digital domain knowledge, including; CRM, e-commerce, mobile apps, digital journeys
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as planning and organizational skills
- Strong agile delivery experience
- Strong foundation on insurance product manufacturing and experience in delivery of policy servicing functions.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Value focus: possess a value add mind-set with a focus on delivering measurable business value, delighting the customer, and optimizing ROI.
- Decisiveness: natural problem solver who makes decisions and prioritizes initiatives using data and facts rather than intuition and feeling.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with business analysts, users and other stakeholders and examine all business demands and contribute in formation of high level solution design.
- To acquire a deep understanding of business practices; adequate knowledge of databases, and good understanding of system security.
- To evaluate epics, user stories and backlogs vs current system features which will facilitate the technical solution.
- To plan and organize technical briefings and solutions validation sessions ensuring that it adheres to agile framework.
- To work with the devops team to engineer software, scripts and tools to enable the delivery of bank's products and services especially areas on the policy servicing functions.
- Provide inputs to ensure the solutions are within the HSBC governance and compliance framework as well as to adhere to local regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date and provide updates on key milestones during the project cycle.
- Gather feedback from end users to give way to continuous system improvements.
- To adapt and adopt quickly to various HSBC governance procedures and processes and be able to share the knowledge to new joiners within the team.
- Assess proposed support structure and mechanism for new onboarding systems.
- Work directly with developers, engineers, user experience designers, program managers, business & QA analysts and senior business stakeholders daily
- Coordinating activities between internal, vendor, quantifying pre-integration work, and defining what collaboration will be necessary to work through the road map
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003098) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume