|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||KEN (+65 65603224 )|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2022 09:41|
We are looking for a Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- 3+ years’ experience as an IT Project Manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of Call Center telephony implementation.
- Budget management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project and SmartSheets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_003119) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume