|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 15:26|
We are looking for a Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With atleast 10 years of experience
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of the complete lifecycle of service ordering process for Infra / Datacenter services – Plan, Build and Run
- Orchestrate the complete lifecycle by acting as a SPoC to Service Requestors and downstream plan, build and run team.
- Govern the complete monthly charge back process, perform necessary checks before respective service requestors are sent monthly consumption bills.
- Manage the 3rd party supplier appointed to act as a bridge between Service requestors and downstream Infra services.
- Consistently review the end-to-end process and bring in standardization / optimization thereby improving business experience while consuming Infra services
- Request Management, OLA Management, Quotation process and Charge back Mechanism for OLA as a service to Customer
- Standardization of DC ordering process
- Analyze, Foresee and Fix the Gaps
- Risk and Issue Analysis and follow-up
- Regular Meetings with Customer, Vendor and different Internal teams
- Status reports
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002723) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume