|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 09:58|
We are looking for a Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong understanding of IT General Controls (ITGC) and Project Management Principles.
- Experience with Agile, SDLC, and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Subject matter expert knowledge in Audit theory with experience in one or more of the following areas: regulatory, compliance, risks.
- In depth knowledge of industry frameworks/standards utilized for IT internal controls (COBIT, SOX, etc.).
- Strong project management leadership experience in risk or audit functions.
- Experience in conducting and leading validation reviews of issues and corrective actions
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks.
- PMP (Project Management Professional), COBIT, CISA certifications preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead project planning sessions, manage project progress and adapt work as required.
- Predict resources needed to reach project objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage and track the project budget (planned vs actual), and exercise reforecast where required.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Ensure that the project is being run with appropriate governance to mitigate the risk of cost or time overruns or failure to meet the project’s objectives and key stakeholder needs
- Managing risks, issues and task interdependencies, and derive possible mitigation strategies/actions.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Apply adequate controls to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the project deliverables/outputs
- Due diligence in project documentation, reviews and sign offs.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002365) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume