|Job Title:||Program/Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2021 08:24|
We are looking for a Program/Project Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 10-15 years of relevant working experience in banking and/or consulting experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing "soft skills" or "people skills"
- Knowledge of project planning tools. Familiar with and able to apply project management methodologies (for example, PMI, Prince II and agile)
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types and appropriate management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
- Experience in unified communications, ATM, PWEB & Branch is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and track the quality, scope, timeline, effort (co-related to estimation, CR’s, complexity), resources (includes GTO, business, contractor, Professional Services resources as well as operations),
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Work hand in hand with Business Project Managers to manage project stakeholders and relationships e.g. escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes, etc. Ensure teams work in a collaborative environment
- Manage all changes to the agreed scope of work Review and assess all changes and impact to timeline and ensure all changes are approved by PSC
- Prepare investment approval deck and manage approval of project by Investment board. Organize and facilitate PSC meetings, chair PWC meetings.
- Manage overall project risk, track risk aging, work through escalations, change governance and related issues. Implement the risk mitigation plans.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in ensuring that the system development methodology is followed and the relevant artefacts are delivered on time with quality, in adherence to the development methodology/approach
- Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organization across the enterprise with the right quality, consistency in content. Implement project communication plan and review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002706) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume