|Job Title:||Program/Procurement Manager|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 17:12|
We are looking for a Program/Procurement Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Work Experience BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years overall work experience.
- Program Management Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project / deals at once in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction; solution-oriented mindset.
- Avid seeker of process improvements and cost optimization.
- Communication across multiple (internal/external) stakeholders Ability to define clear processes and communicate necessary updates and outcomes to a wide array of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Have a high level of comfort escalating and presenting key deal issues to senior management when appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables. This person will also have procurement and contract management responsibilities on behalf of the client.
- As the Research Program Manager, you will serve as a point of contact to internal management and external partners for client’s research needs across the global sales organization. You will use your industry knowledge to negotiate agreements, maintain partner relationships, and grow the program. You will lead operational readiness for new initiatives with cross-functional teams as well as improve business processes for scale.
- Partner with the global team to centralize and manage APAC deals (ex. assess ability to combine deals with global, use historical engagement/usage and seller feedback as a deciding factor into renewals)
- Serve as a main point of contact and liaise with external vendors (ex. negotiate pricing, terms of service, usability through global procurement deals)
- Manage payment schedules and internal payment processes relevant to the deals (ex. managing the PO and requisition process in the system)
- Activating the program across our sales teams to improve the product (ex. create monthly newsletter, own the scaled onboarding materials)
- Work with internal stakeholders on vendor choice, budgeting and allocation (ex. Liaise with legal and partner managers on contracting and statement of work)
- Create a data and syndicated research strategy to maintain seller satisfaction while delivering savings (ex. partner with global to develop narratives with use cases)
- Align with local sales enablement teams on research priorities and identify potential research procurement avenues
- Manage vendor relationships and data/service delivery throughout the lifetime of the contract (ex. prevent service overlap/duplication)
- Centralize documents and processes through an organized repository (ex. services & providers, contracts & pocs, how-to training documents)
- Monitor usage of data and services procured and cascade relevant metrics to sales enablement teams (ex. create regular usage reports for leadership team, identify trends and opportunities for growth and improvement)
- Create critical processes that record key milestones in the deal process (ex. work with internal stakeholders on statuses and records pertaining to the research deals)
- Create internal processes that ensure client is meeting its stated contractual obligations with regards to data usage, access and distribution (ex. data sharing guidelines)
- Partner with the APAC GTM, Global, and Sales Finance to regularly track budget
- Lead activation trainings for sales teams
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001154) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume